A wonderful blogger who I follow created this amazing challenge. I really encourage you to join me in taking the challenge and spreading the word to save future generations!
“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.” -Matthew 5:14-16
The generations seem to be getting farther and farther from God. But what can we do about it? Would you join me in the Save Future Generations (S.F.G.) Challenge? Here’s how it’s done…
- Light your own passion for Jesus. To save future generations, we must first be saved ourselves. Dive into God’s word and arm yourself with the Sword of the Spirit in order to fight this war. Your passion for Jesus must be shining bright in order for others to see it. 😉
- Find at least 2 people younger than yourself to pray for, check up on, and mentor. Maybe it’s a sibling, or a friend’s sibling. Text them bible verses, pray for them, share what God has taught you, and love on them.
- Find someone older than you and ask them to pray for you and mentor you. Maybe it’s your mom, dad, or youth pastor. Going to someone older and asking them for prayer is an awesome thing to do.
- Pray for the future generations. In general, pray for revival, hope and salvation to sweep across all of the future generations.
Visit savefuturegenerations.wordpress.com to take the challenge!
Here are some other ways you can get involved!
- Announce the S.F.G. Challenge on your blog, website, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter account, along with the S.F.G. Bubble image, and the S.F.G. Challenge Banner: